Personalised and honest migration advice.
Haylock Migration has been operating since 2003. Our mission is to provide every client with the very best chance to achieve their goal to live and work in Australia.
Before becoming a registered migration professional, Diane Haylock spent many years working for the Australian Government, including positions within departments responsible for immigration, citizenship, foreign affairs, as well as an overseas position held with the Department of Immigration. Her work encompassed all aspects of visa application and processing.
Upon returning to Australia, Diane launched a personalised migration service and was soon joined by her daughter Amanda, and Haylock Migration was born. Today, Amanda leads our small team, who are highly skilled and dedicated to providing honest advice and reducing the workload and stress of Australian migration applications.
Principal Migration Consultant and Owner
Amanda is Haylock Migration’s principal migration consultant. She holds a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law from Victoria University (Distinction) and is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia and the Migration Alliance. As well as client casework, Amanda undertakes legislation and policy research, ensuring the most comprehensive and up-to-date information is provided to clients. Before becoming a registered migration agent in 2007, Amanda studied Hotel Management at the Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School and spent ten years working in the hospitality industry as a conference and incentive management executive.
Co-Founder, Justice Of The Peace
After more than two decades in the migration industry, Diane has moved away from case management and is an experienced mentor and contributor to the team. She enjoys using her skills and experience and continues to be very present in Haylock Migration. Diane has previously been a volunteer migration law adviser with the Refugee and Immigration Legal Service in Brisbane and is also a Justice of the Peace.
Advice. Assistance. Advocacy.
Our Code of Conduct
- The information you provide to us will remain confidential
- We will clearly explain the most appropriate visa for your circumstances, and provide alternative options where appropriate
- We will provide a full outline of our costs involved prior to the commencement of any work
- We will not make any guarantees of success
- We will provide a full outline of other costs involved prior to the commencement of any work including providing Department of Immigration fees, medical and x-ray related costs and any other disbursements including translations, bonds and police clearances
- We will respond to any inquiries within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry. If your inquiry is more complex, we will inform you at regular intervals of the progress of your inquiry
- We will provide clear and concise updates on legislation and policy changes that affect your application, and provide advice on any action required
- We will provide appropriate referrals to our industry partners for ancillary services
- We will conduct ourselves in an unprejudiced, objective and efficient manner, at all times in accordance with the Migration Agents Registration Authority Code of Conduct
- We will comply with the Laws, Rules and Regulations governing the Migration Advice Profession